Sunday, June 27, 2010

RECIPE - Lucky Bucket BBQ and Buffalo Sauce






After taking the tour of the Lucky Bucket Brewery, I started experimenting with some recipes using Lucky Buckets great local beer. So Saturday night we had grilled BBQ chicken tenders and Grill Buffalo Wings using my new sauces that incorporated Lucky Bucket IPA.

Lucky Bucket BBQ Sauce

INGREDIENT S
1 Cup - Brown Sugar
2-1/2 Cup - Ketchup
1 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon - Salt
1 Tablespoon - Black Pepper
1 teaspoon - Hickory Smoke Salt
1 Tablespoon - Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon - White Pepper
1 teaspoon - Paprika
1/2 bottle of Lucky Bucket IPA

PROCESS
Combine all ingredients in sauce pot. Then slowly stir and increase heat until the ingredients dissolved. Then bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring periodically.

Lucky Bucket Buffalo Sauces

INGREDIENTS
2 Cups - Brown Sugar
1 Stick - Real Butter
1 Tablespoon - Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon - Salt
1 teaspoon - Black Pepper
1/2 Bottle - Lucky Bucket IPA
1/2 Bottle - 12oz bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce

Bring to a boil, the reduce to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.

Once I finished my sauces, I dipped my grilled chicken tenders in the bbq sauce, and dipped my wings in the buffalo sauce and served with some grilled bread sticks and enjoyed with a Lucky Bucket Lager

No comments:

Post a Comment