This is a recipe we got from a family friend. This is a classic summer dish. I really like to serve this with anything grilled.
2 - Cucumbers
1 teaspoon of Dill
1/2 of a red onion
1/2 cup of sugar
2/3 cup of white vinegar
2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
Stir together sugar, salt, pepper or vinegar until sugar is dissolved
peel and cut cucumber in to 1/8" chips
cut onion into 1/8" thick rings then cut rings in half
mix cucumbers and onions in a bowl, then bowl mixture over.
sprinkle with dill
Then allow to chill in fridge for at least 3 hours, but I prefer to leave them overnight.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
- RECIPE - Lucky Bucket Beer Batter
- RECIPE - Lucky Bucket Sliders
- RECIPE - Lucky Bucket French Onion Soup with Pit B...
- RECIPE - Lucky Bucket BBQ and Buffalo Sauce
- RECIPE - Arnold Palmer Drink
- RECIPE - Italian Summer Burger
- RECIPE Homemade Biscuits
- RECIPE - Grandma Emily's Dumplings
- RECIPE - Coney Island Dog
- RECIPE - Italian Grill Bowls
- RECIPE - CD's Cucumbers in Vinegar
- RECIPE - Fried Plantain
- ▼ June (12)