Thursday, June 3, 2010

RECIPE - Italian Grill Bowls

I was feeling creative this week. I had bought some Italian Sausage and Peppers , but forgot the Rotella's buns. I did have a couple left over breads in the freezer. Are you seeing where I am going with this?

INGREDIENTS
4 - Bread Bowls
6 - Italian Sausage
1 - 29oz can of Mancini Roasted Red Peppers
1 - can of your favorite spaghetti sauce ( I like Mr. C's)
1 - 160z pack of Mozzarella Cheese

PROCESS
Grill the Sausage
Cut the tops off and core the bread bowls
Drain Peppers and cut into bite size pieces
Mix Peppers and Sauce together and warm on stove top
Cut sausage in to bite size pieces
Mix sausage in to hot, pepper and sauce mixture
Fill bowls with mixture and top with Mozzarella Cheese
Melt Cheese under broiler and SERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment