Thursday, October 21, 2010

LaCaja China Wings

The last couple night I have been experimenting with making wings in my LaCaja China. I have an event coming up where I will need to make a couple hundred wings, and in my LaCaja China I can cook about 100 at a time. So here is my process

1. Get your charcoals lite and bring them to a white hot.
2. Place your wings on a broasting pan with a grill rack.
3. Place your wings in the LaCaja China Roasting box and close the lid
4. Roast for 15 minutes.
5. Open box and flip wing to other side
6. Close box and roast for 13 minutes.
7. Remove from box and toss in sauce
8. Plate and Eat

These turned out great, Nice crisp skin, just like frying them, but you can do alot more in a shorter period. They are also healthier this way, without sacrificing taste.

The LaCaja China is truly a magic box


No comments:

Post a Comment