Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Healthy French Vanilla Eight O'Clock Shake



Healthy French Vanilla Eight O'Clock Shake

So after my workout the other night, I was looking to jazz up my post workout protien shake, and my wife was wanting a cup of coffee. So are you seeing where I am going with this.

Well I brewed my wife a cup of Eight O'Clock's French Vanilla Roast. Served it to her with cream and a little sugar. She absolutely loved it!

Then I made myself a shake. It is was extemely healthy and tasty!

RECIPE

1- Cup of milk
2 Tablespoons of plain dry creamer
1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
2 Tablespoons of protien
6 - Ice Cubes
1 Tablespoon of Eight O'Clock's French Vanilla Roast Grounds
(yes I put a spoon of the grounds in)

Blend it untill the ice is smooth
Enjoy! - Creamy - Rich - Vanilla - Coffee - YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment