Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lawhorn's Lacaja Chicken Quarters

The other day I got some new seasoning from the great folks at Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning, so I decided to try it out first on some chicken quarters I got at the local Bag n' Save. But how was I going to prepare them, would I smoke them?, would I grill them? would I fry them? or should I roast them? Well I decided I wanted to use my awesome LaCaja China roasting box to make my first meal with Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning! Let me tell you this meal was so easy and so good. I am going to make this for my next family gathering! The chicken was hot and juicy with a nice golden skin, and the seasoning gave it a wonderful robust flavor.

Now I cooked four chicken quarters but I think you could fit at least 20 of them in your LaCaja China. Also just so you know it was about 10 degree out the night I cooked these, for real! 10 degrees and they came out great!

Here is how I cooked them
I generously seasoned all sides of the Chicken with Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning and let them rest for about 20 minutes while I got my roasting box fired up. After I got my charcoals nice and hot, I put the chicken face down on a grill with a small cookie sheet underneath. Then I closed the roaster for 35 minutes. Then I opened the box and flip the chicken over. Then I added more Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning. Then closed the box for 25 more minutes. After just an hour it was time to eat!
WOW What Flavor! My who family loved them! I can't wait to try Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning on other meats and veggies!

I can't stress how much I like both my LaCaja China Roasting Box and Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning. You will be seeing more dinner ideas with both!

If you want to learn more about these great items check them out on the web!

Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning
www.Lawhorns.net

LaCaja China Roasting Box
www.lacajachina.com

No comments:

Post a Comment